Information Source for Oil and Gas

Whether your interest is in oil or gas, possibly both, the following website offers detailed information regarding pricing, transportation and other areas of interests in these commodities. The author of these blogs, attends many different conventions for both oil and gas thus obtains inside information in regards to current happenings in the energy world. This website is my source of information as a mineral owner to gain knowlege of the actual happenings in this industry. Hope everyone will take advantage of this online information for possible answers to what is happening in the current energy picture. The website is "rbn energy" for those who would care to take a look.

Great site! Signed up....and thanks for the info.

Mike:

Hope you enjoy it as the information provided in the past has been very accurate most likely due to extensive research. I have known Mr. Braziel for over 50 years and his past experience in the energy field is very extensive. Hope you find his information beneficial to your needs.

mike orsborn said:

Great site! Signed up....and thanks for the info.

Charles,

Thanks for the info. I've already signed up for their email news.

Clint Liles

Charles, I love it. Complete with Pink Floyd lyrics, what more could a boomer want?

Michael:

I think all that has been to the site has seen that it's detailed information on the Bakken will be of benefit in the future. Mr. Braziel informed that several Bakken articles will coming in the next few weeks. I hope all will take advantage of this website and it's great information. The Million Dollar Way even commented on the quality of this website.

Michael Hutchison said:

Charles, I love it. Complete with Pink Floyd lyrics, what more could a boomer want?

Is there a trick to getting registered? It rejected both of my email addresses. Said I didn't pass the spam test..........8-(

I don't recall having any problem. Your internet service provider could be blacklisted for some reason.