Information on mineral rights

I am very new to this so I apologize if I am not doing this correctly. I am trying to find out how I go about getting some information on mineral rights that I inherited? It’s in section 02-12N-16W in Custer County. Any information would be very appreciated.

@Jennifer_Sturges, so far there has not been a lot of activity in that section. A couple of “dry-holes” were drilled there in the 1980’s. 2-12N-16W is about 2 miles northeast of Clinton, OK. Not sure if that answers all of your questions, but maybe it is a start.

Thank you so much! I have lots of questions although it is a start like you said. I really have no idea how any of this works and I don’t even know where to begin lol. Thanks for the response and the information!

If you are new, the Mineral Help tab at the top of the page is a good place to get started.

Also, read the posts for Custer County and that will give you a feel for activity.

The National Association of Royalty Owners is an organization that is designed to support, advocate and educate mineral and royalty owners. www.naro-us.org

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.