Information on leasing in Hughes county OK

Hi Stephanie Michelle Messecar here. I was wondering if you have any knowledge of any leasing going on in Hughes county OK at this time?

Appreciate any information Thank you.

Michelle: There is plenty of leasing going on. To get more accurate information, please tell us what section, township & range you are wanting information on.

I have wells in Hughes county at well, will be telling you what those are later

Would love any information you can give me. Thank you Michelle Messecar

Cannot give you information without the section, township and range. Leasing is very specific to the location.

Todd Section 23 Township 7 NorthRange 8 East I own 26.6666 Would appreciate any information. Thank You Michelle Messecar

M Barnes Section 23 Township 7 North Range 8 East. I own 26.6666 Would appreciate any information. Thank you Michelle Messecar

Hi Susan
My mineral rights are in Section 23 Township 7 North Range 8 East I own 26.6666 acres. Thank you for any information.

Haven’t looked up drilling, but Silver Creek bought leases in 2019. Make sure your correct contact information is of record in the County Clerk’s office.

I do not see any new leases in that section in the last three years.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.