Information Major County OK

How do I find Operator, lease or production information on section 12, T20N, Range 15W?

The information on wells may be found at the OCC wellrecords site. Test. You need the description of your acreage in order to know which wells belong to which spacing. For example, if a well is in the NW4 of the section and is spaced at 160 acres, but you own in the SE quarter, then you do not have the right to royalties from the well.

The lease would be filed at the county courthouse. Many counties are listed in The last 30 years or so are digital, but earlier than that requires a live visit by someone. The operator should also have a copy of the lease or the force pooling if that is pertinent.

Production can be found for the last 12 months at the OTC tax site. Gross Production

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.