Info on Garfield county wells

Any one have any idea what’s happening at section 23-22N-5W in Garfield county? I’m new to ALL of this and have no idea what’s going on. I’m in another state.

Welcome to the forum! There are many online resources to help you stay in touch. Richard Winblad has an excellent article under the BLOGS area.

If you live in another state (or any state), make sure that your name and address are correctly filed with the listing of your mineral descriptions in every county where you have minerals. That way landsmen and the commissions can find you.

Chaparral has a well planned in 23. You should have gotten the OCC mailings for it. If not, make sure your name is at the county and also contact the Chaparral attorney to get the mailings. CHAPARRAL ENERGY, L.L.C. 701 CEDAR LAKE BLVD. OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73114 Contact Name: DAVID E. PEPPER Contact Phone: 405-996-3395

Also, read the MINERAL HELP listed above. Ask lots of questions on the forum. Ready the info in Garfield and any other county where you have minerals to get a feel for the activity. The National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO) has a topic area and a website. Great place for networking, education and understanding the oil & gas mineral world.

I still haven’t gotten any info. Could someone look this up for me and see what they are doing. It’s been almost a year now and i don’t know anything about weekdays happening! Thank you

Call Chaparral Energy, M Barnes provided the phone #. The name of the well is Mango 1OH-23. Gross production site has oil for April and May of this year. 669 barrels for April and 697 for May. Active date on this well is April 2019. You need to contact them so you can get into pay status. Perhaps they don’t have your current information or address. Hope this helps.

Hi Martha,

How do we properly file our contact information with the listing of our mineral descriptions in each County where we have minerals?

Thank you, Heather

Contact the county clerk for minerals in Garfield County and ask what their requirement is. Each county may have slightly different ways they want it done. Spacing on the pages, fees, etc.

1 Like

How long does it usually take after the info is sent to the division order attorney?

Changes usually take 60-90 days to be processed but are effective as set forth in the documents provided.

You should also download the statute for Oklahoma relating to the Production Revenue Standards Act.52 O.S.2001 Section 570.1 which explains how the companies are supposed to pay you interest after 6 months of production and no payment received by you.We had to explain this to Chaparral and then again to SK Nemaha.Still waiting on SK after they shorted us 2 months on first check and no interest yet.SK reminds me of someone buying a train and not knowing how to drive it!!LuAnn Lloyd is revenue accounting Manager for Chaparral. Good luck Bob

1 Like

Thank you so much!! These posts help me a lot!! Thank you everyone!

Good day Ms. Barnes. I have my lease in our LLC name. Would it be a good idea to add my real name and phone number? Who do I call to do that? Wife and I just got the 160 minerals a few years ago. Thank you!

You should contact the Garfield County oil and gas clerk and ask how they want it filed. That way landmen can find you. If you have wells in pay status, then you need to contact the operators as well.