Info needed - Natural Gas - Mineral Rights - S24T65R8E

My family owns mineral rights on some land in this area. I believe Durant is directly above our land and the town uses natural gas. Do we have any rights to the value of the gas or any other minerals? Any info will be great.

Thanks,

Austin

I live in Durant. Can you give me the name of the owners and/or the legal description. I assume you are saying it is in Bryan County? I see the legal description but it is not correct, could it be Section 24 - Township 6 South, Range 8 East?

I appreciate the reply. I have been away all week and apologize for taking so long to get back to you. You are correct with the description of the land and I was stating Bryan County. I made a mistake and placed a 5 where I should have had an S. The land is owned by my father along with his brothers and sisters. The original owner is my Grandmother Mary (Reese) Bender, daughter of John Reese. We are decedents of Chief Durant.

Happy, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you ever had a chance to see my reply. Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Austin

Happy Delsigne said:

I live in Durant. Can you give me the name of the owners and/or the legal description. I assume you are saying it is in Bryan County? I see the legal description but it is not correct, could it be Section 24 - Township 6 South, Range 8 East?