Indultado 28-21 4WXH

Does anyone know if this well has been drilled yet? I know very little about it… but I would like to know more.

N

No it has not been drilled yet.

Well, then that’s something to look forward to! Thanks Mr. TMB.

The Indultado #2WXH (Woodford) and #3MXH (Mississippi) had first sales around December 8, 2021. We should see Division Orders from Casillas around April or May and first payments around that time too. I haven’t see a proposal for the Indultado #4WXH yet, but sure Casillas has that coming up soon. They are drilling a lot of wells in the area. TMB

I figured you would know. It popped up on a location map I received recently, and I was just wondering if I had missed something. I have heard that Casillas is “extremely pleased” with Indultado 2 & 3… for whatever that is worth. Hey, I’m extremely pleased with whatever happens. But it has always baffled me as to why operators wait to drill when oil is at such a premium… guess they have their reasons.

Tks for sharing, N

There are hundreds of thousands of acres to drill. Can get to them all at the same time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.