Incline Energy Partners - Offer to purchase mineral rights in Loving County

I received a $10,000 per net mineral acre offer for Sections 2, 6, 20, 30, 34 and 40 in Block 55, Township 1 T&P survey, Loving County. Incline Energy Partners seems to be new to the Permian Basin. Compared to other offers I have received in this area, this one seems pretty good. And with changes in Washington DC, wondering if now is a good time to sell. Would appreciate any advice.

Let’s hope Washington won’t disrupt oil & gas too bad! Are you getting oil production on it now? Production is usually valued higher @Melody_Davis

Yes, I am getting production on it now. It’s so hard to know when is a good time to sell, if any.

I had a recent offer from Incline Partners for $8,000 an acre in Reeves County so that sounds like a good offer. I found them very professional and knowledgeable. I’m not going to sell because I don’t need to at this point in time. Also, I am participating in a NARO webcast today regarding the new political landscape. Should be interesting!

$10,000 / NMA isn’t a bad price. Last year $20,000/NMA was an average price for Loving County

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.