In need of assurance

If I am receiving royalties from a well in a particular section, and I have made no changes in ownership. Am I safe in assuming that other wells drilled in that spacing will afford me the same. Loomer wells in sect 4 and 9 150-99. Sect 3 and 10 150-99 and sec 34 151-99.

I just started to be a little anxious. I keep telling myself I will have a share in all of them based on the same percentage I have in 20903 and 20936. I haven't received division orders yet. I just need a pat on the head and someone to say "yes caroline there is a santa claus"

Rule of thumb in ND is that if you have wellbore from a well in your section, you receive royalty from that well regardless of the surface location of the well.

Start with 151-99-34 two wells one going north and one going south, I would presume that you are only receiving royalty on one of them because both are 2 section spacing. There are 4 more wells spud and I think it likely that you will have 2 more of those wells because they are named Loomer and two are named Rita, but I can't swear to it.

150-99-4-9-3-10, it's almost a certainty that you will have all 4 of the wells spud from the 3-10 spacing because you own in both 3-10 and above it in 151-99-34. In 4-9, it looks like you have an orphaned 640 just north of you and I think it highly likely that you will have the 4 new spudded wells in the 4-9 spacing.

Never count your chickens before they hatch but I believe you are in a good position. I think you have a good start on the 10 wells per spacing I expect will happen over the next 40 years in your area, neighboring spacings also will see such treatment in time. You are fortunate to have this much activity early but it will come to all in good areas in time. I hope this helps.

I Knew the spacings had been approved for 7 wells, Where do you check to see the 10 well approval. That's a nice prospect.

Your assessment of my participation in all the wells in the specified space's, is the same as I assumed. But we all know about "assume". That is a relief.

If I could give any NEWBY advice I would tell them, just like you told me, Familiarize yourself with the North Dakota Industrial Commission Oil and Gas Division website. I check it every day.

I was surprised that these spaces were being developed so fast, but I would assume that it is an economical decision as much as anything. I like to check out the Rig locations to see where they are working and on what permits are involved. Thanks again, Mr Kennedy. You always come through.

Deloris, the ten wells per spacing is my conservative estimate over the life of operations that may be 60-100 years or more. The Commissioner of the NDIC suggests that there will be 24 to 48 wells per spacing in the better areas, sometimes referred to as "Better Bakken" which includes your acres. There is a good chance that they have already started drilling 12 new wells for you counting all spacing you are in in addition to what you already have.I believe that you can expect 8 of the wells will be yours and probably all 12.

Those 4 that you own above and below is a virtual certainty, the orphaned 640 above one of your spacings makes it very unlikely that they will drill in that direction. I think you can feel good.

I know it isn't easy, waiting for confirmation. I helped a friend decide to participate in a well for his acres and he was on pins and needles but it came in. First hint was under general statistics when the well reported that it sold 30,044 barrels of oil in the first month, I wish I could have been there.

You have to remember that development may happen at a snails pace after the rush of leasing. It unfolds over deacdea usually and a 10 year calendar is their stopwatch. Congratulations on seeing so much activity early.

30,044 barrels of oil in the first month? Holy Smokes! From your mouth to God's ears.

I feel very fortunate and excited. I figure I should have shares in 14 wells by the end of this year.

20903,20565,25066,25592,25593,25594 and 25095 in Sect 4-9

20936,26093,26125. in Sect 34.

25378,25379,25380 and 25381 in Sect 3-10.

I just want to live to see it. I'm 84, but better late than never and I have a beautiful single mother daughter with 3 even more beautiful grandchildren. Whose future i want to impact. I want to wish them "enough".

I need to turn up my thermostat, its-4 degrees out. The sun shining in the window is trying to sucker me into going out.

It is a little chilly, the pipes just froze in my laundry room. about 2 minutes with a heat gun took care of that though.

Delores, I believe that you will be able to impact your daughters life in a major way with the new wells, of course I am sure that you already have in the most important ways but a little monetary help at times can also make a huge difference.