Im thinking about selling my mineral rights

Brigham oil has a producing well from my minerals. On the confidental list. 20-154-102

I would like to entertain some serious offers. If we decide to sell I would like to have some ballpark offers to consider. My portion on the 366 acres is about 1/6 and if the offer is good enough, my brother might be interested in selling his equal share as well. And please no low-ball offers. If your serious email me, bruceb@widoffice.com.

They are in Williams county ND, about 10 miles west of Williston ND

Bruce:

I find it very interesting that your wanting to sell your minerals on a section with an active well which is soon to come off the confidential list. Is this well the Brigham (M. Olson # 1 - H) ? I might have an individual that would be interested in your minerals and I will forward him your email address. He is an oil and gas attorney/petroleum engineer who deals alot in oil leases, mainly in Texas.

We were entertaining the idea. We were wondering about the lump sum and how much it would be.

charles s mallory said:

Bruce:

I find it very interesting that your wanting to sell your minerals on a section with an active well which is soon to come off the confidential list. Is this well the Brigham (M. Olson # 1 - H) ? I might have an individual that would be interested in your minerals and I will forward him your email address. He is an oil and gas attorney/petroleum engineer who deals alot in oil leases, mainly in Texas.

Bruce:

I have no idea what a transaction of this type would sell for since there are so many unknown factors which must be considered. You can always try to research and see what other minerals have sold for in similiar instances. I know that Dale Operating LLC is purchasing minerals in the Wiliston Basin and you could go to their website and fill out the form provided then they will contact you with an offer. I just got a letter from them today in regards to selling/leasing minerals in this area.

Bruce Beard said:

We were entertaining the idea. We were wondering about the lump sum and how much it would be.

charles s mallory said:

Bruce:

The offer would have to be pretty large.

charles s mallory said:

Bruce:

Bruce:

Pretty large is not going to be a negotiable amount. Do some research on your end and come up with an amount that you feel would be sufficient. As for the formula you would have to utilize, that's a mystery to me. As I said earlier, there are too many unknown factors.

Bruce Beard said:

The offer would have to be pretty large.

charles s mallory said:

Bruce:

I will make the assumption that you are leased. I don’t think you will get anything but what you will consider lowball offers. I can’t think of any reason to buy your minerals except to make a profit on them. If you are leased you already sold 80% or more of what you had for the lease bonus. I said sold because, while there is a chance of the lease ending and all rights reverting to the owner, when that happens the oil and gas will be gone. You aren’t going to get a huge offer on the remaining 20%. If you even still have 20%. I don’t enjoy saying this. I think the most you can get for your minerals will be no more than the royalty you will recieve in the next 3 to 5 years, and probably less. Best luck, whatever you do.