IA well

I had a new well with first production in November last year. Location: 154/96/6 Roxy Well 21X-6A

It had some nice initial production in November, none in December and now shows IA. Does anyone have any idea of what this situation indicates? Thanks very much.

Randy

Randy - on the DMR website that well currently shows a status of "F" - and I could find no reference to that status code on the DMR code definitions. From the DMR website:

I had this happen on my well (Hought 1-6-7H) some time back. It is operated by Halcon Resources Operating. Getting any real information is like pulling teeth. I finally had success by calling the company Stockholder Relations department. I am a stockholder but I don't think that they verify that. Eventually they tracked down the responsible party and put me in touch. As it turns out there was a problem with the well hole and they had to do some repairs which took several months. After that it came back online.

Good luck!

the "status F" is for free flowing

Alan Cook said:

Randy - on the DMR website that well currently shows a status of "F" - and I could find no reference to that status code on the DMR code definitions. From the DMR website: