I never got copy of lease. Leasing Company won't

I

Leasing company won't give me a copy of lease. I got a blank one to look over. they we had signing. I was told we would get signed copy when we came to get bonus check. But now they say we don't get one.

Tom Sawyer said:

Leasing company won't give me a copy of lease. I got a blank one to look over. they we had signing. I was told we would get signed copy when we came to get bonus check. But now they say we don't get one.

You can always get a copy from the Couty Clerk

they didn't record the lease only the memorandum.

Charles there is no reply from you just my quote???

Sorry about that. Have you called the company and asked for a copy. Was the lease taken in the name of the broker or the oil company itself? Always try to contact the oil company in a situation like this.

Tom Sawyer said:

Charles there is no reply from you just my quote???

It's a shell company with no address or assets. I spoke to the Landman he said yes but never did. then i spoke to the landowners group guy and he said they don't send the leases to after you accept the check.

I refused the check went it came by fedex because I have no lease copy. Only thing i got was a blank lease to study before i signed.

Does refusing the check stop them or it doesnt matter if i refuse or not??

Was the lease taken in a lease broker's name or an oil company? Does the blank lease they gave you have anything filled out or an attached addendum.

It in lease brokers name. Great river energy LLC. YEs there is an addendum. the lease stinks except for the addendum. There is memorandum and other sheet for signing but it is all blank.

the one i signed had my name and all that printed out and order or payment to be received on the first page