I am seeking an update on Lynn County's drilling activity

We have mineral rights of Block 1 Section 498 for lease and would like to know what is the drilling activity in that area. Could someone provide me with an update? Thank you in advance for your time.

Palma after checking the GIS Map I find no activity or production for miles around.

GIS map of Lynn County Section 498/Block 1:

DOUBLE CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thank you, Clint. I also had checked the RRC GIS map and did not see anything. I am curious as to know if there are plans in the future? We have leased ours out, but since I was not “in the family” at the time, all that I know is it was leased and the drilling company paid for the lease. I know since then, technology has improved, when it comes to oil survey, which may be of significance to our property there. This is why I ask.

I also need to know how or where to go to find out how to much an active well has or is producing. Would you happen to know where I can go to find out? Thank you, Maria (PMJustice)

Maria if you can give me the API number or complete name of the well I will see if I can find production numbers for you Clint Liles