Hughes County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

it belonged to my father inlaw who died in 2005

if any one is interested in this mineral rights or that can give me information e-mail me at tazziemarie1@live.com

Iā€™m here, but Iā€™ll be leaving shortly for the evening - let me know if anyone contacts you.

My family has some small interests in several sections of Hughes: T5-R10 Sec. 4,14,23,27,28. received an offer yesterday from United Land on behalf of Alta for sec. 4 only.

Is Alta Natural Resources a good co. to lease to? the terms are fine, bonus is 0-250 acre depending on the RI you select.

Louise, I leased with United/Alta this summer. Spoke to Joe. Said they were going to frack and they were optimistic. Got my bonus but havenā€™t got any royalties yet. That was in June. Donā€™t mess around they will try to force pool you in 2 weeks if you donā€™t respond.

Rural Southern Hughes Co (surface only) auction, 12/2 @ 10:30 am, Hughes Co., Courthouse, 15 parcels to be auctioned from 1-320 acres. Calvin town lots to good hunting (white-tail and bore), pasture land, home site, and good timber. Legal notice is posted in the Holdenville Daily News or can be found in the ā€œNOTESā€ section of my facebook page. Appraised values available upon request. I am in Tulsa information.

Companies have up to 6 months from date of first sales to remit royalties on a new well in Oklahoma. There is alot of work that goes into setting up distribution, especially with minerals being so cut up in this area.

I have now received 2 offers to lease from United Lnad Co.

Sec. 4 5N-9E, 3 yr term, $200/acre , 3/16th , RI,

Sec. 16 5N-10E , didnā€™t say yet,

does anyone have anything to say on Hughs?

Anyone know who might be leasing in Section 23, Township 7 North, Range 10E near Horntown?

Iā€™ve talked to United - theyā€™re not interested.

I also talked to a small firm in Tulsa - same thing.

Anyone have any leads?

New to the whole process of leasing mineral rights. Great-grandfatherā€™s mineral rights in Hughes County, OK now in my motherā€™s trust. (I am the trustee)Three family members have shared interest. Is there currently activity in Hughes County and what can we expect?

Does any one know whats going on with the Booch?

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and the mineral venue, does anyone know whats going on in the area of sec 32 6N 10E. Appreciate any info. Thanks

i am new to this also, not much going on here

Have 2 other cntys I am researching right now, so will post when i get back to Hughes cnty and let you know what I find. Have a good day everyone.

Hello all, I have minerals in sec. 9 , 9, 12E. There are several wells in this areaā€¦ the Parks, Monroe A and one that came up dry. Could anyone give me more info or tell me where to find it? I recieved a division order 3-1-04, but have lost track of anything after that. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is leasing activity in Section 31 in Hughes County? If so, can you point me to the company that is leasing and tell me what the going rate is per mineral acre? Thanks

Brenda Need township & range with section # ? n ? e

Anyone know who might be leasing in Section 23, Township 7 North, Range 10E near Horntown?

Correctionā€¦that should have been Sec.33-5N-9E. Sorry for the confusion.

Iā€™ve just leased in the following:

6-7N-11E

13-7N-10E

30-7N-9E, all Hughes Co.