Hughes County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Martha Barnes,

Read the advice you provided Terra Lally when she first joined the forum. Will follow your direction and read forum posts from the last several months.

Thank you

Dennis

Dennis, get caught up on the reading so you know what is happening in the area. Dye is a pretty small oil company. There is more money coming into Hughes, so other folks may be interested in the future besides them, so don't be in too big of a rush. See what these current poolings indicate.

Martha,

Will get caught up on reading the blog's and comments posted. Your comments regarding Dye and future opportunities. Will not rush as you suggest and learn more about "poolings". Your comments and guidance are appreciated.

Hello,

I have recently been offered a lease in section 3-7n-10e and 10-7n-10e and was hoping someone had some more information about activity going on in that particular area. I am wondering if there are multiple companies making offers there and if so what have the offers looked like. I also was hoping to get an idea of those descriptions location to the traditional basin drill area.

I am getting an offer of $300 per net mineral acre, 3/16 interest, for 3 years for the following sections in Hughes county. Has anyone done any recent leasing in these sections and can advise as to the reasonableness of these terms? Also, can someone direct me to information re pooling actions filed by operators in Hughes county. Thank you!.

1-9N-9E

2-9N-9E

8-9N-9E

28-9N-9E

9N-9E Calyx Energy seems to be the main lessee in 2018 for Sec 1 & 2. Council Oak and Airborne were in there in late 2017.

Corterra and Council Oak were the main players in 8 in 2017. A few leases for 1/5th, most for 3/16.

28 has one filing by Calyx for 2018.

No poolings in 9N-9E for the last 999 days.

Your numbers are probably in the ball park. Make sure you don't have any post production charges on the lease.

7N-10E

Sec 3 has a horizontal well approved by Trinity Operating. They also reopened the pooling in December 201704879. Better check it on the OCC and see if you were a respondent. They have an increased density hearing scheduled 201801163-T for four additional wells. Lots of filings on the OCC. If you haven't gotten tons of mail, then you need to check your address. Ditto for 10 201801164 increased density and many many filings. You should already have information on the first horizontal well in 3&10. The surface location was in 34-8N-10E Ann 5-3/10H spud 2/4/18. Trinity Operating is the operator.

Can someone direct me to information re pooling activity (in Hughes county) in the OCC web site or OCC database (or anywhere else accessible on the internet for that matter). Not the pooling rules but pooling activity, preferably per section. Thanks all!

Robert

Here are the instructions for the OCC database.

http://www.occeweb.com/Orawebapps/OCCOraWebAppsone.html

You need the Case Processing Web Application.

I have not had much luck with a MAC so use a paid subscription. The Help desk may be able to walk you through it.

Robert, I have not been able to use this data base using a PC and have tried on multiple browsers. I would like to hear from anyone who has ever been able to use this function.

My skills with the computer may be the problem, so any clue(s) as to what is necessary will be very welcome. Please let us know of any success - thanks!

Hi Friends, I am looking to buy in Hughes County...message me or add me as a friend and we can chat. Thanks!

First off, thank you for any help the group might be willing to offer on the fairness of a mineral lease offer by Calyx Energy III, LLC for mineral rights in Hughes county OK.

The offer is for $300 per net mineral acre with a 3/16th royalty for a 3 year lease.

The rights are located in 10-9N-9E - 6.666685 net mineral acres.

Any idea what is going on in Sec 29-7N-8E & what the going rate is for a lease?

Thanks, Janet

I just leased for $300-3/16-3 years in 29-7N-8E. However, I took the 1st offer because I have very little acreage (< 1 NMA) in that section. I found no current leasing info in 29-7N-8E in the Mineral Owner Registry. This information may be available in other data stores that I am unaware of.