Hudspeth County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Hudspeth County, Texas. Share your experience regarding lease bounus, royalty rates, drillilng activity, and oil & gas news.

well, what is going on in Hudspeth county? Any drilling or leasing?

Louise

thank you for welcoming me. It is an honor to be in your team. Everything that I learned, I did not learn in school but, by listening and observing smarter people than myself. I want to learn more about Texas mineral and surface owners. I want to be in a group that has land in Texas, as I do and the same interest. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know.

how do you find out who owns the mineral rights on your property?

Hello All

we have about 475 acres in Hudspeth county I just want to know whats going on in that county how much property selling in this county thanks Ron

This seems to be a pretty slow group, so I will echo Ron's question.

Does anyone know what's going on in Hudspeth County, with respect to oil and gas production? Thanks.

Thanks Leisa

I would try the TX RRC site. You can run queries on the county requesting permits, production and the like.

Ron, the only thing I could find on the TX RRC site was a new permit for drilling on a hydrogen sulfide field approx. 21.5 miles NW of Cornudas, TX.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf