Huckaby 23 Status

I just became aware that I inherited a mineral interest in Pecos County and that there was a producing well on it. Huckaby 23 to be precise. Can anyone provide a current status? From the TRRC website it appears it produced oil from 2010 to Jan 2017 and no production since. Has there been any activity since January 2017?

My brothers and I are the land owners and partial mineral owners of that section. The well owned by Beach is shut in. We were told that they had issues with the pipeline provider but more than likely lack of production was a bigger problem

Sorry to say I just discovered your response from a year ago. From what I found out from the district court [my inherited interest was in a receivership] which I jumped thru hoops to get out of. I was given a copy of the Shut In letter and informed that the receiver had received one payment in lieu of production/activity and no further payments. Upon reading a copy of the lease signed by the receiver granting Beach drilling rights aren’t they required to be making periodic payments to maintain the lease in effect if there is no production? Another interesting question, according to the Texas RRC website aren’t they on the hook for the cost of plugging the well if they abandon it?