How/where do I check if my OK minerals have been pooled?

My long year minerals manager in Duncan, OK passed away, and after reaching out to numerous landmen in the vicinity, I’m not finding anyone there to replace him, or who wants to research this for me.

I’m suspecting that my interests were pooled, and I am wondering what research I can do myself?

• Grady County, OK, NW quarter, section 33, township 6 north, range 8 west, 10 NMA
  • Stephens County, OK, SW quarter, section 26, township 2 north, range 5 west, 10 NMA
  • Stephens County, OK, West half of SW quarter, West half of East half of SW quarter, SE quarter of NE quarter of SW quarter, East half of SE quarter of SW quarter, section 4; And NE quarter of SE quarter, East half of NW quarter of SE quarter, East half of SE quarter of SE quarter, section 5, all in township 1 North, range 6 West, IM. 14.375 Net Mineral Acres
  • Stephens County, OK, SW quarter and West half of SE quarter and West half of East half of SE quarter of section 26, township 1 South, range 7 West IM. Section 12, township 2 South, range 8 West, IM. Do not know how many NMA.

Thank you!

How far back in time are you looking? One year or older?

If your name and description of property and title information is properly filed with the recorder of deeds in every county where you own minerals, you should have gotten case mailings for anything that pertains to your acreage.

For example, 33-6N-8W was pooled back in 2014, but since then three horizontal wells wells have been drilled. No new poolings since then.