How we can let landmen know that we’re open for potential leases

I’ve recorded our Affidavit of Death and Heirship. So I assume it’s now it’s registered…I was wondering how we can let landmen know that we’re open for potential leases? We are in Garfield County

If your affidavit is filed in the Garfield county courthouse and your mineral rights are also there, then that is where landmen will go to look first. If you have minerals in any other county, then file the affidavit in those counties as well. Mineral rights are not quite like surface real estate from a marketing point of view as far as leasing. Kind of wait and see situation. If they are interested, they will look for you.

If you want to post your section, township and range, we can let you know if there is any activity going on near you.

Thank you M Barnes, you did check for me a few months ago. Here it is: 160 Acre parcel in Garfield county. Section 34-24N-3W

I have minerals in Kingfisher County, the south half (S/2 of the Southeast Quarter (SE/4) of Section 32 Township 20 North, Range 5 West of the Indian Meridian. Currently, there are two active wells Peach 32-M3H and Peach 32-M4H. Both wells have been producing since 2013. The original Division Order was with Longfellow Energy, they told me that there is infrastructure for 2 additional wells. There have been several different oil companies that have taken over since 2013, I am currently with Formentera Operations LLC. My question is, does it look like there will be more wells drilled on my section anytime in the future? Also, what are my holding worth if I want to sell them? Thank you for any information.

The current activity is in section 15-24N-3W for leasing and pooling.

Further activity in 32-20N-5W is possible, but there is none at this time. The wells are worth what their remaining production is worth. Would be dependent upon the volumes left and the price of the products.

Thank you for the information. It is very helpful.

I have minerals in Garfield County at section 2-24N-08W with 3 producing wells at this time. I heard talks of a new drilling and lease under a Heritage Drilling and saw there was a drilling permit issued in late 2020 but nothing ever came of that. Niles 1 2 3 have been pulling natural gas only for the last 3 years. Will these wells be re-worked and produce oil again or is this area likely done?

I too own minerals here & once the oil is gone, it’s gone. Re-working the wells won’t help. If the producing formation is thick enough maybe more wells will be drilled. I’m not holding my breath.