How To Market New Oil & Gas Leases and Mineral Rights With No Production History

Thank you gentlemen. Not to take away business or attention from this site but are there other sites to advertise oil/gas leases and mineral right claims? Free or subscription doesn't matter.

charles s mallory said:

George:

First, be sure to go to the top of the page and list under "Advertise". Second, you can list the way you want but I would describe the mineral property (County/Township/Range/Section). I would leave out the price as I would negotiate this and other parts of the lease with the interested party.

George Wood said:

Walter,

I'll do that. I have all the documentation and descriptions of my leases. I didn't realize that I could advertise on this site for free.

How do I start pricing these leases or do I just advertise them as available for lease and see what the offers come in at.

George Wood said:

Thank you gentlemen. Not to take away business or attention from this site but are there other sites to advertise oil/gas leases and mineral right claims? Free or subscription doesn't matter.

charles s mallory said:

George:

First, be sure to go to the top of the page and list under "Advertise". Second, you can list the way you want but I would describe the mineral property (County/Township/Range/Section). I would leave out the price as I would negotiate this and other parts of the lease with the interested party.

George Wood said:

Walter,

I'll do that. I have all the documentation and descriptions of my leases. I didn't realize that I could advertise on this site for free.

How do I start pricing these leases or do I just advertise them as available for lease and see what the offers come in at.

George, Did you find out if there are any other places to advertise minerals available for lease?