How to locate your records of mineral rights

Hi, My mom is already receiving mineral rights from North Dakota in williams county. She recently moved in with me and lost her papers with all her mineral rights and such. So I don't know how to find out what she has. Where do I go to gather this information? Any suggestions would be helpful.

If she has a recent lease/deeds/statement of claim, within the last 20 years, knows what county the minerals are, you can get an NDRIN recorders network subscription so you can search electronic records online. The subscription is $25 per month and they accept credit cards. Once you find what you need and have downloaded and printed it, do not forget to cancel your subscription so the $25 does not become a recurring monthly charge. There is a charge of $1 per page to download, but I don't think you could get this information any cheaper. Hope this helps.