How to locate property by its legal description

I am totally new to oil and gas leasing.

My initial question is: How do I locate a property from the legal description? I thought it was near Windsor, Colorado, but have information that it might be closer to Grover, Colorado. I wish to see the property in person.

Thank you,

Linda

Linda,

Not knowing which state you are in, you might try this link which is posted in another discussion in this forum. The name of the discussion is "Find Property on a Map". I hope this helps.

Wes Luke

www.DrillingInfo.com

Hi Wes,

Thank you for the response. I apologize for not including the state. I am a Colorado resident, however I am near Evergreen and not familiar with property in northern Colorado. Nor do I know how to do the research. I will look for property on a map. Again, thank you!
Wes Luke said:

Linda,

Not knowing which state you are in, you might try this link which is posted in another discussion in this forum. The name of the discussion is "Find Property on a Map". I hope this helps.

Wes Luke

www.DrillingInfo.com

Hi Linda,

You are most welcome. Did the map help you? I can't really help you with Northern CO, my interests are all in Las Animas Co. There is a discussion on this forum for Weld county if that's close. Have a great day.

Wes Luke

Hi Wes,

Yes, I located the property. It is near Grover in northern Colorado. It borders the Pawnee National Grasslands.

Thank you for the assistance. I will contact the Weld County forum with more questions.

Best wishes,

Linda

Wes Luke said:

Hi Linda,

You are most welcome. Did the map help you? I can't really help you with Northern CO, my interests are all in Las Animas Co. There is a discussion on this forum for Weld county if that's close. Have a great day.

Wes Luke

My pleasure Linda. If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to leave me a message. I don't know a lot other than how to find help. Good luck with your endeavor.

Wes Luke

Hi Luke,

Again, thank you.

I am really good at asking questions. I will keep you in mind, just in case.

Best wishes,

Linda

Wes Luke said:

My pleasure Linda. If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to leave me a message. I don't know a lot other than how to find help. Good luck with your endeavor.

Wes Luke