How to find pooling information

Anyone have any information on terms in and around section 8–6N-11 E of Hughes county, Oklahoma. I am also wondering how to find pooling information on the Oklahoma corporation commission site. I’ve been looking around and hit a dead end. All I need are the steps and what option or category poolings are found. Thank you.

https://oklahoma.gov/occ/court-dockets/electronic-case-filing.html

Order 735953 sec 8 6n 11e.pdf (1.7 MB) I believe this is the order you are looking for. Keep in mind that you need to make a timely election (20 days from 7/24/2023) otherwise you will be stuck with a 1/8 royalty.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Hey my grandpa and grandma owns 31 6 north 11 East I was wondering how I go about getting my mineral rights back if they have deeds on my grandma and grandpa why aren’t any of them signed I wonder then why won’t any lawyers look at it

A bit confused by your question. If your grandparents own it, then why would you think you own it? If deeds are not signed and not properly filed in the county courthouse, then they may just be a draft and are not valid. Exxon Mobil is the operator of the wells that are there, so you can contact them for more information.

You can do online research back to March 1981 using the following link:

Hughes County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Because my grandparents are dead and the property was allotted to my grandpa back in the day and when I went to the courthouse and try to get the deeds from him when I called him I already had the deeds cuz I got them from a lawyer up there didn’t want to give me the deeds they said they didn’t have them until I read off the number of the deeds and then they actually went and got a couple of them didn’t give them all to me my grandpa was Lewis cook

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.