How to find out where my claim is located

I have just recently found out my late father had mineral rights in Williams county. What is the best way to find the claims, and if wells, and if so production of wells from the past? Thank you

It’s in sections 7 and 8 in 156N 97W.

Contact Hess Bakken Investments II LLC for the Solberg 15-8H well in section 8.
Blake 2-6H in sections 6 and 7.
You will have to ask what they need to put you in pay status. Probate documents are frequently required.

1 Like