How to Determine Who Else Owns Interest In Rights in OK

I have undivided 10% interest in rights to several tracts in Caddo County OK. How can I learn who holds the remaining 90%? Is there state or county documentation I can refer to?

no; there is no repository that lists the owners in a tract. You(or someone you hire) would have to check the county clerk's records and run title.

Thanks for the reply.

Can a title search be done based on Sec TS Range definitions or is it on a physical address?

yes, it can be done on section, township and range. that is how it is typically done. If there is an address, then the title professional determines what is the section, township and range, of if in a city, the lot and block of the platted addition.