How much would land with mineral rights be worth in the Susquehanna County Pa. area?

There’s a possibility of putting our 92.5 acre farm with mineral rights up for sale, how much do you think something like this is worth at this time? Would it be better to hold on to it to make a better profit!

Located in Friendsville near Montrose, and we are 6 miles from the Vestal, NY. Area. With leasing contract thru Cabot, ending 5/2017.No Drilling Action in our immediate area but close!

Dineen, first, I would not sell your mineral rights. I would lease them. This gives you the possibility of receiving a leasing bonus now and then should you decide to sell the lease sometime in the future you will receive a per acre payment. You may have to sell you land for financial reasons, I don't know, but unless you have no other option, hold on to your mineral rights. Right now is not a very good time to be doing anything with mineral rights as many of the gas companies are no longer leasing rights because of the deflated prices of oil and gas. It may be that in order to sell your land you may have to include the mineral rights as well.

Yes thank you for your reply, makes perfect sense! For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been finding all the information I can to convince my ex-husband not to sell at a loss, the timing is all wrong! Thank you for your thoughts!