How much being paid for drill site location?

I am trying to settle with High Point in Pawnee county on a location. I understood Devon was paying $25k in Noble county. What has everyone getting paid for locations?

Eddie,

Are they buying the pad or just paying to use it? How many wells are going to be on the pad and does that include a salt water disposal? I have heard as low as $10,000 per site on one well and as high as $25,000. Usually if they pay $25,000 they are purchasing the land or will be drilling a salt water and 2 H wells. Also, what are the clean up requirements in the contract? That could make a different in the upfront money as they will have at least 12 inches of stone packed down for the site.

High Mount is paying to use the pad, no disposal well. They have two wells stacked on the one pad. My attorney will add to contract about the clean up in contract. They have offered $15k but I understand from local land owners High Mount is paying others more money. The reason I asked about location payment for damages is I heard Devon is paying $25k. Thanks Eddie