How is new lease agreement determined with various owners

Relatively new to owning mineral rights(Inherited from parents, who inherited from grandparents)…I have a small ownership in a section in Winkler County. We had a lease with Orr Holdings and they just renewed for 2 years. After that thought I’m wondering how a lease is agreed to if I dont have contact with others that have ownership in same section, block…should all owners know of each other and have some communication? Is it majority rules when deciding new lease? What else do I need to know?

Wish there was(or maybe there is) a Oil and Minerals Rights 101 tutorial I could view!!

TIA Sally Scott

Generally, each person who owns an interest can enter into a lease with anybody and on any terms they wish. In other words, you do not need coordinate with others. I a relative signs a bad lease, it won’t effect your interest, unless the is an ancestor from whom you have inherited. In that case you might be stuck with a bad lease for decades.
You should review: https://www.mineralweb.com/owners-guide/oil-and-gas-basics-for-mineral-owners/