How do you find the coordinates of an inherited lease

My great-grandmother left our family three oil and gas leases.we found the one in Seminole it’s producing there’s one in Okfuskee.we know there’s one in Hughes but we don’t know the coordinates and how to find it and can’t find any documents cuz it’s sold we don’t have a township section and I was trying to figure it out on my own why a landman and my older cousin was dealing with the legal stuff give us a leg up maybe we got to this point.

Lillian H Johnson

I didn’t mean to say it was sold no we don’t know anything other than at some point one was own and it’s 20 acres

Try looking in www.okcountyrecords.com using the great-grandmother name and the person she received it from. You may be able to track it down.

But I tried and Hughes County I’ve even called around I tried a little different things and then it’s just a variation in the name it’s probably it’s not her but 90% sure we have one there.

Try looking for any relative or misspellings of the names. I sometimes have to look under maiden names, husband names, father names. Did you use the Advanced Search? Sometimes it works a bit better.

I’ll give it a shot but that’s the thing my grandmother when she died she had a boyfriend my great-grandfather died in his 40s everyone called him Uncle Fred Fred Evans he was a landman and he left everything he owned to her and I even saw the documents she had to jump all through these hoops then to have him put in her name. And I can try that his name I have not done that.

It’s really frustrating the more and more I uncover I’m in the middle right now new Dominion Oil company could have told me last week after the second or third time we fought us you know sent them hard copies proving me and my cousins are the rightful owners to these two wells in Seminole County and they could have told me a week ago they needed a written letter for me to ask me finally for my money’s coming to me and I bought blue head gasket.just ask them the same day that those were mailed to them again if you need anything else tell me now let’s get this done.

I’ve tried and I think my mother accidentally tried to put a lease on looking into this lease brokerage company that tried to help her and didn’t inform her that the deeds had been taking it care of back in the late 90s early 2000s and she accidentally I think tried to put a lease on the same coordinates for the one we own in Okfuskee I mean I’m getting a little upset.they just took her money I think and filed a bunch of leases and then nothing came of it because they weren’t properly put in your name. And I tried looking it up and they’re my great-grandmother’s name and my mother’s name

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.