How do I split up for inheritance

I will be administering a trust that will require mineral rights to be divided for the Cheney Ranch area of Fresno County, Ca I am a complete novice at this and am trying to find a good starting point.

I am in the same boat. Not sure who to turn to to help with new deeds. Land man or Attorney? Any suggestions?

Depending on the size of the estate - if there is enough value to warrant it - it’d probably be best to get in contact with an attorney.

1 Like