How do I find the mineral owners of a specific well in Weld County

I know the name of the well and operator. How do I find out who are the owners?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Trying to make sure we are not being scammed.

Assuming the well is already producing, the Company will have a division order title opinion, prepared by an attorney who will have done all of the research. However, it is unlikely they would share that with you without a really good reason. You could hire a knowledgeable mineral attorney to do one for you, but that will cost you some money.

I see you’ve also asked about an individual and a Company. Perhaps if you would offer a little more specific information about your situation and what you are concerned about someone here can help you out.

Here is the link to the Weld County Clerk and Recorder site:

https://weldrecorder.weldgov.com/web/user/disclaimer

An account is necessary to view documents, but you can search names of any parties.

I don’t know the names. Is there a specific document that’s is filed that has names on it?

Hire a Landman to run title, a couple days if it’s just a few sections.

What’s a good price for mineral rights in weld county with a well minimally producing??

That will depend on your exact location, the terms of your last lease, and how many acres you own. If you share that information, youll be able to get more help :slight_smile:

E/2NE/4. Section 36 weld county My sisters and I own a 6.2ac

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.