How do I find out about activity in Dunn County North Dakota

I own some minerals in

T 246 North R 93W Section 10 and 11

148 North 95 W Various Sections

148 North 96 W Various Sections.

How do I find out if any activitiy in the area

To my knowledge I am not leased

Thanks

Presuming you meant T 146 R 93 secs 10 & 11 you have a well in each of those for starters. Go to the NDIC OIL and Gas Division website , click on GIS survey map, click find section, input your numbers at the bottom, click zoom to section. On the upper right side of the page you should check the box for drill spacing, click zoom to spacing again to apply. The well in section 11 looks great with roughly 124K bbl in 6 months. The well in section 10 is from 2008 and like several of mine is a good solid economic well at 104k bbl since Mar. 2008. Presuming of course you meant T- 146 R 93 secs 10 & 11.

I believe the State of ND has a website that specifically addresses all the up to date activity in the State. You may try to contact the county also. There are some local groups in Dunn Co. also that have formed to help each other thru the process. Google Dunn Co. mineral rights.

What do you know about a well called Neal in Dunn Co.?

r w kennedy said:

Presuming you meant T 146 R 93 secs 10 & 11 you have a well in each of those for starters. Go to the NDIC OIL and Gas Division website , click on GIS survey map, click find section, input your numbers at the bottom, click zoom to section. On the upper right side of the page you should check the box for drill spacing, click zoom to spacing again to apply. The well in section 11 looks great with roughly 124K bbl in 6 months. The well in section 10 is from 2008 and like several of mine is a good solid economic well at 104k bbl since Mar. 2008. Presuming of course you meant T- 146 R 93 secs 10 & 11.

The Neal well pad is in sec 4 T-143 R-95 but is supposed to be producing from sections 33 and 28 in T-144 R-95. Cumulative production to April ( 14 months ) is just under 100k bbls of oil 21,540 MCF gas no gas flared after the first month. 83,806 bbl water. It looks like a good well. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for this information. I need to go back and look at my source deeds from this as I do not own the entire section but only part of it and mostlikely a small part

You’re welcome. Even 5 to 10 acres ought to be a nice amount, more is better though. There are alot of wells in the general areas of T 148 and R95 and 96. You may have yet another well. Good luck.

Thomas T Holley said:

Thanks very much for this information. I need to go back and look at my source deeds from this as I do not own the entire section but only part of it and mostlikely a small part