How do I find individual well production when combined production is reported to the RRC of TX?

This novice has recently learned to use the RRC of Tx website to see if the reported well production on my check statement matches the reported production to the RRC. No matter which producing well or shut-in well that I check on the identical "Production Data Query" page is displayed for each one of them in the section where my inherited lease mineral interest is. And the same identical page displays if I check on a well on 9 other sections that are around me where I have no mineral interest. All 10 sections have the same field number, field name [FARGO (CONSOLIDATED)], lease number and lease name [FARGO UNIT] and are run by the same operator.

1st question: Is it normal and/or common for an operator to combine the prduction numbers of many individual wells into a single number reported to the RRC?

2nd question: Is there a way on the RRC site (or any other place) to find out the production of the individual wells on my inherited lease?

Dear Wilson Inc.

On gas wells, the RRC requires production to be reported on a well basis. On oil, the RRC requires production to be reported on a lease basis.

As far as I know, it has always been that way. There may be pay for play services that somehow break out individual oil well production. I do not know. If you find one, let me know too.

Dear Buddy Cotten,

Thank you for answering.

Buddy Cotten said:

Dear Wilson Inc.

On gas wells, the RRC requires production to be reported on a well basis. On oil, the RRC requires production to be reported on a lease basis.

As far as I know, it has always been that way. There may be pay for play services that somehow break out individual oil well production. I do not know. If you find one, let me know too.

Thanks,

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager