How do I find all active Hold by Production leases on my sections?

How do I find all current and active Hold by Production on my sections? 33 14N 13W, 32 14N 13W and 28 14N 13W. The same question I guess would be; How do I find all active leases on my sections?

Section 32 has current drilling activity by Continental Resources, recent gas production and pooling order on file. I am not listed in the pooling application or pooling order. Is this because there is an active lease on this section and someone else is named in my place?

Section 28 has drilling activity by Continental Resources and a pooling application on file but no pooling order has been filed (pooling order should be soon). I am not listed on this pooling application either.

There is no current activity on section 33 that I know of but it had an old lease from back in the 70's and possibly without a Pugh Clause this could be my problem but I don't know for sure.

Can someone please help me understand the reason I'm not listed on on these pooling applications (and 32 pooling order) and how I find out who has any current hold for production on my sections. I have been studying this for only 3 days now and it's all pretty complicated.

Thank you, GT

Dear Mr Turner,

You can find any production by section using the Oklahoma Tax Commission website. You can see if the wells are listed by them as active or not. If you have a specific question, then call the operator of the well and ask to speak with the Division Order Analyst for that well. The analyst can tell you about your interest in that well and whether it is considered active, shut in or P&A. They can tell you what lease holds your mineral interest.

You may not be listed on a pooling order because someone has leased your interest. Their interest will be pooled and you will be "along for the ride" as the mineral owner.

Operators will sometimes start drilling a well before a pooling application has been approved. They do this at their own risk and must have an emergency order from the OCC to give them permission.