How do I determine the value of a Mineral Deed?

I was just given a mineral deed from my father which he inherited from his great grandmother. It was purchased in 1923 for a 40 acre oil field in Arkansas. How do I go about finding the value of this deed. It was recorded with the county recorder when it was purchased. Any help would be appreciated!
Gordon.

Gordon:

You will have a better response to your question if you will provide the name of the County where these minerals are located. You can also enter "Arkansas" in the search box at the top of the page to read past posts regarding mineral related questions in Arkansas. Hope this helps.

charles s mallory said:

Gordon:

You will have a better response to your question if you will provide the name of the County where these minerals are located. You can also enter "Arkansas" in the search box at the top of the page to read past posts regarding mineral related questions in Arkansas. Hope this helps.

Thanks Charles. The county is El Dorado County, Arkansas. Gordon

Gordon said:

charles s mallory said:

Gordon:

You will have a better response to your question if you will provide the name of the County where these minerals are located. You can also enter “Arkansas” in the search box at the top of the page to read past posts regarding mineral related questions in Arkansas. Hope this helps.

My error Charles, It is in Union County Arkansas.

Gordon:

I know where that area is located but can't help you on the current lease info. As I said earlier, enter "Arkansas" in the search box at the top and review past posts for this area.

Thanks for your help Charles. I am now following a couple of leads with the Arkansas search. Gordon