How do I contact Enervest Energy about a producing well including my lease?

I have left several messages and have tried to reach evervest out of West Virginnie. Obviously they don’t return calls since I have heard this from a few people including their Texas office. I need the info on a lease encompassing my property as well as my Mothers (two different locations). I know the local landman in this area that works on behalf of chesapeke and have had him look into my property. He said it was under production. If it is under production and I am receiving no royalty payments, I would like to know what are my options. I have owned the property for over 10 years and never figured the property was under production due to the well not being on my property and never getting any kind of royalty. According to what the landman found he said it had 90 days production for last year and that seemed unusual. What would you recommend I do?? Thanks

Are you the mineral owner? In what county is your property located? What type of well is it? (oil or gas) just curious.

EnerVest is not interested in helping you figure out what you do or don't have leased. You need to hire an independant landman to represent you and look at the leases in the area and determine what, if any, mineral rights. If you have mineral rights but they are not leased, and there is production in the area you may still be entitled to pooling revenue.

The bad news is that if you have no idea as to the disposition of your lease, you are more than likely not included in one. If the well is completed under an old lease that was signed before you acquired the property, but has remained in effect due to prior wells being drilled and producing, then the prior owner would have granted the oil and gas lease to the operator.

Thanks for the reply’s folks. Believe it or not enervest actually called me right after I posted this message. Only took 2.5 weeks LOL. Hopefully I can resolve the issue on my own. Take care

Dave I am in Mahoning county OH, It is gas and oil in the Marcellus, I am the property owner.

DaveE said:

Are you the mineral owner? In what county is your property located? What type of well is it? (oil or gas) just curious.

EnerVest is not interested in helping you figure out what you do or don't have leased. You need to hire an independant landman to represent you and look at the leases in the area and determine what, if any, mineral rights. If you have mineral rights but they are not leased, and there is production in the area you may still be entitled to pooling revenue.

The bad news is that if you have no idea as to the disposition of your lease, you are more than likely not included in one. If the well is completed under an old lease that was signed before you acquired the property, but has remained in effect due to prior wells being drilled and producing, then the prior owner would have granted the oil and gas lease to the operator.

I live a few blocks from Enervest in Houston. Do you want me to stop by and get a contact name?

Thanks Reggie but the lady did call about an hour after I posted. I was able to contact houston in a day. The office in west virginnie is where I had the problem. Take care, Frank

I have mineral rights in dimmit county, how do you find a landman to hire to assist with leasing the rights.