Horizontal Wells in Winkler County

Would like to see some comments on Horizontal Wells in Winkler County. I know of one horizontal well in Block 10 that has been completed and is producing oil and gas and another that has been completed, cased and is flowing oil, but has not yet been declared a producer with RRC. Heard of another good one completed in West part of Winkler County, but no particulars known at this time. Does anyone have any information to add regarding horizontal activity at this time in Winkler County?

Just heard of two more drilling permits in South Winkler County that will be horizontal wells. Talked to an oil company landman regarding a lease that has 180 days to bring in a producing well or loose the lease and he assured me that they would definitely be drilling within that period of time. Good area and they don't want to lose the lease-------I know of one lease recently that brought $1000/acre and I figure it will cost them more than that to get it back !

Is EOG Resources Rube Evans "2" a horizontal well in the Woodford Shale? I think Roca Operating drilled this well. Is Roca Operating a division or otherwise affiliated with EOG? If not, why would EOG now have this well? I've looked up the production and it didn't seem like it would warrant the interest of a company like EOG. I know very little about the oil business, though.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShZRx5-8Lc66-3...