Hildago Co. TX landman or operators in area

I have a friend that would like to lease 517 acres of Mineral Intrest there...Anyone here on the forum know of a landman or operator in the area that I could contact to help broker a deal for the leases? Also if anyone here has been leased recently what the going rate is per NMA w bonus and royalty?

Thanks for your help in advance......

Hey Brian,

I work directly with a few operators who may be interested in drilling the lease themselves. If they aren't interested, I can probably help you find a landman taking leases down there. My email is ryan@thebellomygroup.com. If you would, send me an email with some more specifics on the tract. Would anyone else have to sign the lease, or does your friend own it individually? Is it all in one contiguous tract that he has 100% mineral ownership in, or is it undivided interest that is spread out among several tracts? We'd need to know some things like that to see if we'd have to lease anyone else, or just get his signature and be able to drill. Thanks.

Ryan

Its spread out and there is another name in title I have a landman working on it allready there in Hidaldo Thanks

for the reply anyway......

Sounds good, good luck.

Ryan I sent you A FRIEND REQUEST ADD ME AND i WILL SEND YOU THE INFO OUR LANDMAN THERE IS NOT GOING FORWARD AS I WOULD LIKE HIM TO