HighPeak Energy

These are my families 2 wells (Valencia) that are operated by HighPeak Energy… But when they were done drilling them, they placed them as “Shut-Ins”… It’s been over a year and no production has been made… And per RRC it’s also stating they are “Lacking Forms”… Could someone dumb this down for me please as to why drill a well and not have it produce… And what forms have they not turned in… Thank you for any and all help!!

The wells began producing in June 2023. On RRC website, online queries, Production Report Queries, select oil lease, District 8, lease # 56487 and production months from May 2023 forward. RRC has production reports filed through September and on Texas Comptroller CONG site, sales have been reported through November.

1 Like

TennisDaze I can not Thank you Enough for taking the time to investigate for me. And how to navigate these sites. I now have something to work with. Have a Blessed rest of your day!!

Just looked at their production, it’s still climbing, those look like great wells.

Thanks Bill for your reply!! And for taking the time to check!! Hoping in the coming weeks we will see the data show for the last 3 months of the year… Have a Blessed rest of your day!! And Thank you again!!

contact shutto@highpeakenergy.com Shena Hutto is lease records and division orders for them

Thank you so much for your time and information!! Have a Blessed day!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.