Highly increased deed and lease activity in 9-18N-2E

Been checking Payne county Mineral Deeds and Oil Leases for 9-18N-2E over last couple of months since I inherited some mineral rights in that section. Within last few weeks, both categories have become very active. Is anyone aware of what might be causing the activity? American is a prominent name in both deeds and leases along with Esperanza and several more. Thanks for any information.

Jimmy, would you happen to know where Esperanza is from?

Kevin, address on Mineral deed is: Esperanza Resources, P.O.Box 702784, Tulsa 74170. Googled them and looks like they were bought out by Alamos Gold last year. This may have been some mineral holdings they(Esperanza) had that they're getting rid of. That's all I could find out about them other than they are the Grantor and American is Grantee.

Kevin G. said:

Jimmy, would you happen to know where Esperanza is from?

Thanks for the info Jimmy. I’ll keep an eye out for them.

Jimmy, Oil and Gas companies are drilling the oil and gas basins all across the World and the basins are huge and crock full of oil and gas. That's what's causing the activity.

Jimmy, do you do your checking in person or online

Linda, since I'm in central Texas,I check online by logging into Payne County Clerk Land Records. It's usually updated every couple of days. Started noticing the increase in posted records in deeds and mineral leases over the last several weeks.

Linda Legare said:

Jimmy, do you do your checking in person or online

Jimmy, http://www.us-mining.com/oklahoma/payne-county