High Line 3 sec 5 29n-59e

Does anyone have a idea why EOG hasn't paid any royality on the production of this well? It has been producing since last July. Thank You Mearl DeTienne

Does any one have a idea why EOG hasn't paid any royality on the production of this well? It has been producing since last July. Thank You Mearl DeTienne

Have you contacted EOG?

Yea I have and was wondering if any one else heard the same story that they are a year behind in paying.

What did EOG say in regards to this matter? You could also contact the Montana Oil and Gas Commission and learn the rule and regulations concerning royalty payments. I would think that most all title work has been completed over this length of time.

I did contact EOG and They assured Me that payments would be made and that They are running about a year behind, I plan on going down to the Montana Oil &Gas Commission one of these days as I dont live very far from their office. Thanks for Your response.

charles s mallory said:

What did EOG say in regards to this matter? You could also contact the Montana Oil and Gas Commission and learn the rule and regulations concerning royalty payments. I would think that most all title work has been completed over this length of time.

Can one collect interest on late royalty payments in Mt? I've never looked into the matter.

If you read the Montana Code-Section 82-10-103, I think it addresses what RW is referring to. The way I understand the MT Code, the operator is required to pay interest.

When I talked to EOG if I remember right They said They would pay penalty after 180 days after the first sale of oil, but He said He didnt know the % that wasnt his department.

We have been told this well should pay first check issued May 12. Yes they are running 1 year behind. Also no Division orders first, just a check in the mail.