Herv oil,llc

My Mother receive an offer to buy her interest in the following section S17,10N R 13E This oil comany according to OCC webpage does not own the well surface drill vertical oil and has not file a 1073 with OCC as of this writing.They have filed in the County clerk documents stating they have bought this lease from previous owner. I was wondering if this a legal offer or another scam in this business. Thanks.

The last drilling activity in that section was 2002.

Interesting is that Calysx Energy, GM Oil Properties have done quite a bit of leasing in the last year. Something must be brewing. Herv Oil has six filings on www.okcountyrecords.com in 2019 and 2020 for deeds or assignments.

Yes, Mrs Barnes I have those Documents but Calex also lease to her backed in 2018 for a three year term also was to do a Seismograph permit to for N4/4 of section 17, She received the money but no Seismograph work was ever done according to land records. I am very conern about this type of activity.

She does not have to sell. She can just wait and see what is coming. Calyx has another two years to drill a new well. Anytime someones wants to buy, they know something and they think they will make a profit. Herv Oil has been around for a while. They are probably consolidating some acreage in the hopes that new drilling will happen. They are a mineral buyer. Not to worry about the seismic shoot not happening.

Thanks for the assistance Mrs. Barnes. Appreciate your insight on this Matter

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.