Henderson County, TX Activity

I have several acres around Safari Waters Ranch. Does any one know of any activity around theirs?

Thanks

--

Glen

Glen,

Do you have an Henderson County Abstract # I can pull up on the GIS Map? Or Section and Block #?

You might want to join the Henderson County Group to keep up with the latest info:

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/henderson-county-tx-oil-gas

Clint Liles

Thanks Clint

Phillip Jackson Survey A-392 Volume # 1726 ATpage # 174 Henderson county Deed Records I Have 5 Tracts

How do i join county unit

Clint Liles said:

Glen,

Do you have an Henderson County Abstract # I can pull up on the GIS Map? Or Section and Block #?

You might want to join the Henderson County Group to keep up with the latest info:

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/henderson-county-tx-oil-gas

Clint Liles

Glen,

After checking the GIS location of your minerals(P Jackson Survey/A-392) I see they are about 3 1/2 miles north of the good O'Benco well that was completed. Your minerals are in a good location for future activity. Completion Report shows: 573 barrels of oil/753,000 cubic feet of gas per day. The O'Benco well is in A-1131. Link to O'Benco well Completion Report API # 213-31048:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=101827

GIS Map of your Henderson County A-392 and surrounding area:

Glen,Click on the Henderson County Group link and at the top right side of page click on Sign Up and go from there.

Clint Liles

Have A offer right now but dont know if it is lowball or not

they offered $25.00 bonus a $125 lease with 1/6 royalties

is this any good

Thanks Glen

Glen,

That kind of offer is an insult. Present this question to the Henderson County Group that have minerals in that vicinity. Surely someone will chime in with some answers.

Do you mind telling who the Company was that made this Offer?

Clint Liles

Glen Phillips said:

Have A offer right now but dont know if it is lowball or not

they offered $25.00 bonus a $125 lease with 1/6 royalties

is this any good

Thanks Glen

Bivins Exploration inc In Dallas

Bivins Energy Corporation

4925 Greenville Avenue # 814

Dallas, TX 75206 Phone: (214) 987-2555

Bivins Energy Corporation:

A privately held company in Dallas, TX.

Established in 1980 and incorporated in Texas. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 150000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.

A staff of 1 and Annual revenue of $150,000. I would say this company would lease to you and then flip your lease for a big fat profit. Just my opinion. Would I do business with this company. No. Period.

Clint Liles

Glen Phillips said:

Thank You sir

will get back intouch with you tomorrow do you have someone you deal with

like i said this is my first experiance with this Stuff my Wife's mother gave this to us

she had it leased several years ago to sonit oil I think

Thanks Again Glen Cel # 214 868 2684

Glen:

Mr. Liles has given you great advice. This company is most likely trying to obtain leases for a large profit as they have done their homework and know what's occurring or about to occur in the area. My advice would be to sit still and the offers will come your way if the area is being developed. Don't take the first offers until you have done your homework and know what your signing. In any case, don't allow an extension clause in your lease. This will only allow an operator to tie up your minerals for additional years. A lease for 3 years would be the max.

Hi Group

Does anyone Know of OBrian oil Corp

Thanks Glen

Mr Phillips:

Are you sure that you are not referring to O'Benco Oil Company? I have heard of O'Benco but not OBrian.

my soninlaw says Obrian all i know

charles s mallory said:

Mr Phillips:

Are you sure that you are not referring to O'Benco Oil Company? I have heard of O'Benco but not OBrian.

Glen:

I have never heard of Obrian but maybe someone else might be familiar with that company.

O'Brien Resources is the leasing entity for O'Benco. They have been exploring a Rodessa play in northern Anderson County and southern Henderson County recently. O'Benco has permitted five Henderson County wells (four horizontal) so far this year.

Craig Bivins, owner of Bivins Exploration and many related entities, is a well-respected member of what is jokingly called the "Dallas Mafia" of the Texas oil/gas industry. Bivins Exploration is an investor in the Jamex Goodland Lime project in Anderson County. Here's what corporationwiki shows for his business interests:

Craig Bivins

Glen Phillips said: