Help

I RECENTLY FOUND OUT I OWN MINERAL RIGHTS TO A PROPERTY THAT WAS BOUGHT AND SOLD YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINEES. I WAS UNAWARE THAT I HAD THEM AT ANY TIME UNTIL NOW, TAX OFFICE, APPRAISAL DISTRICT, A GROUP OF LAWYERS, AND THE CURRENT OIL COMPANY THAT IS LEASING THE WELL HAVE ALL CONTACTED ME. I NEED TO FIND OUT ITS EXACT LOCATION. I KNOW THE TOWN, COUNTY, ABSRACT #, AND THE R.R. COMM. #…CAN ANYONE HELP ME BECAUSE THEY SAY CONOCO PHILLIPS OWES ME FROM THE YEARS THEY HAD IT?

Mary:

You didn't say what State this well was located in but I will guess Texas as you referenced the "RR Comm. #". If it is Texas, then you can google "RRC PUBLIC GIS MAP VIEWER" and plug in the RRC # number to get information on the well. I believe you will need to know what district the well is located in but if you know the town/county, then there is a map provided on that website that will identify the District #. I believe with this information, you can get the data your seeking. Another way would be to call the RRC at their distict office in the area where this well is located. If you will state what county the well is located in, then I can give you the RRC District Office information.

Dear Mary M,

All of the "theys" that you are referring to want you to act now for a reason. There may be a sense of urgency in all this, but slow down and make sure that you and your representative know EVERYTHING that there is to know about this situation. You may be a co-tenant in a drillsite tract. To sign a lease at this point, might not be a real swift idea.

Get the letters together and and get good representation - perhaps an attorney and a landman.

Hi, Mary -

Congratulations! Sounds like you've hit the jackpot!

Send me what you have and I'll see what I can put together for you.

I need the County, Abstract #, Well Name(s), etc.

I will also need what name(s) your mineral interests would be under or were generated under - some idea of how you acquired or reserved them.

Charles

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professonal Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

fieldlandservices@gmail.com

713-408-2850 Cell

Charles,

Thank you for you assistance. The county id Palo Pinto

charles s mallory said:

Mary:

You didn't say what State this well was located in but I will guess Texas as you referenced the "RR Comm. #". If it is Texas, then you can google "RRC PUBLIC GIS MAP VIEWER" and plug in the RRC # number to get information on the well. I believe you will need to know what district the well is located in but if you know the town/county, then there is a map provided on that website that will identify the District #. I believe with this information, you can get the data your seeking. Another way would be to call the RRC at their distict office in the area where this well is located. If you will state what county the well is located in, then I can give you the RRC District Office information.

Mary:

You can contact the Railroad Commission of Texas District office in Abilene, Texas for information regarding your situation.

MARY M said:

Charles,

Thank you for you assistance. The county id Palo Pinto

charles s mallory said:

Mary: