Help transferring mineral rights

I’m having trouble finding a land man to help me transfer mineral rights from my grandfather to me. I don’t have any documents to know exactly what his share of the mineral interest was. I tried to hire and land man but he stopped responding to me so I just don’t know what to do. Any help would’ve greatly appreciated.

You might try White Wolf Land or West Coast Land. They have more than one landman so you should be able to get some service.

Thanks! I contacted white wolf but they haven’t responded to my emails for two weeks so I don’t think they need my business. But I really appreciate the lead on West coast , will be calling them tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.