Help me Find if There is Activity

I once had a link to a site that could tell me the latest status of drilling, in my case Township 25S. Range 36E, Section 7 and 18. I would appreciate if someone could furnish me that information again. Getting anxious you know!

Hi DON, Do you own all of sections 7 and 18? There’s nothing on the New Mexico Oil Conservation Dvisions website for Section 7. Section 18 has 4 applications from One Energy Partners company for wells with different names…all applied for in 2017 but all cancelled in October of 2018… sorry… Here’s the link:

http://ocdimage.emnrd.state.nm.us/imaging/WellFileCriteria.aspx

Thanks for the info. Qwn only the S half of the SE quarter of section 7, and the N half of the NE quarter of section 18. Earlier there had been some rumblings of pending activity in that area, looks like it is still dead.

Don, Not sure if its dead, but a lot of stuff is in a coma. Timing matters, and not much gets done in any specific 6 month window. As Rick says no relevant permits or signs of activity yet. One would suspect that Ameridev has WAY more possible wells to drill than capital to drill them, so it may take a good long while for them to get to any one specific place. Ameridev’s two Wolfcamp wells to the SE of you came online in late 2018 and they are both good. In my estimation that at least “proves up” your acreage as prospective. Despite being on the Eastern edge of the play, it looks plenty economic a bit East of you. So that seems a positive sign at least.

Good luck.

Those two Red Buds are very solid wells. 115H got up to around 61,000 bbls and 105H almost got to 48,000 bbls. Both numbers are from December of 2018.

Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long for wells on 7 & 18.

1 Like