Help getting paid from 28-10-7

Would anyone be able to provide any assistance and let me know what would be the proper steps to take so I can receive my bonus payment on a well that is already producing? Cause CD # 201905756

After Martha has read this, you will find out. Be patient.

If you are referring to bonus due to an election under a Pooling Order, you need to provide the Operator a W-9. If you are referring to a bonus due under an executed OGL, you need to contact the Lessee and find out why you haven’t been paid.

1 Like

That cause goes with the horizontal well. The final order of the commission was finished on May 5, 2021 giving the splits on the percentage for each section. You should see a division order in a few months from Camino Natural Resources. Then your royalties will begin.

If you are talking about a bonus, then Todd is right. If you leased, contact whomever you leased from and demand in writing by certified mail to get paid (and next time, never hand over a lease without getting a check at the same moment.) If it was a pooling, then contact the operator. Did you pick a higher royalty that had no bonus? Sometimes the highest royalty has zero bonus.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.