Help finding my mineral property

Can someone tell me how to find the address on my mineral rights on Googe earth and also on the Texas RRC GIS? The RRC appears to be down right now though. Also any idea why CGS didn’t renew? Something I should know? New to all of this basically. Thanks in advance for any help!

You should give an abstract number and then folks can help you.

viv give us a Section, Block and /or Abstract number and we may be able to help you…if you have the deed to the minerals or an old lease document the location info should be there.

Click on “Dawson County, TX” above your initial post. Then click on the “Dawson cgs trinity” thread. EOG may be getting out of some of its Dawson-Gaines acreage.

1 Like

So you mean Labor and League numbers correct? It also says Taylor County School Land Survey Munger Subdivision. Two parcels a little over 200 acres. I think the deed may even still be in either my Great Grandparents or my Grandparents names because of the very few records I received from my Mother. Is there any reason I should not post the exact number here? Once again I appreciate your help!

This link will open the RRC’s GIS Map Viewer on CGS Operating’s “Sundance” lease in Taylor CSL in Dawson county. It looks like there are four leagues making up the Taylor CSL, 1, 2, 3, & 4 approximately six miles west of Lamesa.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.