Hello Fayette County...maybe U will get this

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=KAINER%2BUNIT&univDocNo=491900073

Thanks, Clint. Happy to see that you have kinda figured out how to get a message through on this new Forum set up and I am glad to see Tri-C is beginning to step into the deep blue sea. Hope it works out!

Thanks for this update, Clint …

Im trying to help my family get out of an inhierited lease. Agreement with a company that pays them about 19 dollars every other month we have no knowledge of how the gas and oil industry works and are looking for help with this its a signifiicant amount of land can any one help us out with this ? Thanks in advance

How long is the lease for, do they have oil production or gas

Paul: I’m definitely no expert on these matters, so my advice would be to take all the paperwork you have and go to an attorney; but, IMO, once into a lease, that is producing, (no matter the quantity) unless there is some very objective and restrictive language, you are in for the duration or as long as the oil company wants to hold (milk) the property and it doesn’t matter what the length of the initial lease term was initially.