Helium Lease Inquiry

Has anyone had discussions with landman concerning helium leases? We have interest from “Weave Tech energy out of Casper, WY. They are ready to send contracts this week Aug. 7, 2023. Any information or offers you have had will be helpful to us.

Warren Sperry

2 Likes

I have never leased for Helium but I did talk to the NARO (National Association of Royaty Owners) president at a convention about a week ago. He was going to look into the issue.

My first thought is that every draft oil & gas lease contract I have received has been in the favor of the operator, so I would suggest getting an oil and gas attorney to look over the wording to make sure that no further negotiations are needed. Not sure if there are any “helium” attorneys out there.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information. Wave Tech Energy is planning to explore for helium and have made offers in Kiowa County. we have not seen the contract yet. It would probably fit with oil and gas as it is a by product of natural gas.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.